My research deals with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Jan 1, 2017: Jeff Phillips and I are organizing the Utah Data Science Day 2017.
- Sep 20, 2016: We are organizing a workshop on structured prediction for NLP at EMNLP this year. If you are planning to be at EMNLP, check it out.
- Jul 29, 2016: Our paper on alignment for sentence similarities accepted at EMNLP 2016.
- Jun 20, 2016: Our paper on continuous kernel learning accepted at ECML 2016.
- Jun 3, 2016: Our paper describing the new corpus of preposition supersenses will be presented at the linguistics annotation workshop (LAW X) this year.
- Apr 24, 2016: Our paper on rectifier networks accepted at ICML 2016.
- Mar 23, 2016: Our work on sentiment in psychotherapy text will be presented at the workshop on clinical psychology and NLP at NAACL.
- Feb 13, 2016: Organizing the Workshop on Declarative Learning Based Programming at AAAI 2016.
- Feb 13, 2016: Check out our tutorial on structured prediction at AAAI 2016.
- Jan 21, 2016: Our paper on comparing NLP methods for processing therapy sessions accepted at JSAT.
|svivek at cs dot utah dot edu|
|Office||Room 3126 in Merrill Engineering Building|
|Mailing address||50 S. Central Campus Drive, Room 3126|
|Salt Lake City, UT 84112.|